Pet Boarding Requirements:
Current on the following vaccines:
- Rabies (1yr or 3yr)
- Bordetella (
kennelcough) **Dogs only**
- Negative Fecal sample within the last 12 months
- Canine Influenza (Dog Flu)
- Negative fecal within 3 months of stay. A fecal check can be done during stay to fulfill this requirement. All dogs found positive will be de-wormed while staying.
- No visible signs of illness.
- Free of fleas and ticks. All pets found to have fleas or ticks will be treated during stay
Additional Services offered:
- Nail Trims
- Additional play time
- Pets requiring medical treatment or special needs may board on an as needed basis. Please contact our staff to discuss and make proper arrangements
Helping People Help Their Pets.
Genoa Animal Hospital provides compassionate and genuine concern for our patients’ health and well-being.
Mon: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Get in touch!
Have a question for our team? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!